- This event has passed.
Iterate Program OSU Advantage Acellerator
September 9, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
ITERATE is a recommended prerequisite for the PITCHFORK – Launching Your Food or Beverage Business course offered in October.
The goal of ITERATE is to help you identify the best target market for your product or service and to determine value to that market. Meaning, will people pay you enough to grow your business.? The course covers…
- What it means to be an entrepreneur.
- The Business Model Canvas.
- The Customer Discovery Process.
- Understanding of Total Available Market (TAM), Serviceable Available Market (SAM), and Target Market (TM).
- Understanding of the Value Proposition and how to better define the Value Proposition for your concept, idea, or expansion.
If you have an idea, or an existing business you’d like to improve, ITERATE is the ideal first step. While the September cohort will use food/beverage/travel examples, the underlying principals taught will apply to everyone.
ITERATE is offered FREE but requires a $30 fee for course materials.
Dates: Mondays, September 9th, 16th, 23rd, and 30th.
Times: 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM
Location: Corvallis Foundry, 257 SW Madison Ave., Suite 210, Corvallis
If you’d like to know more, please plan on attending our Pitchfork – Launch and Scale event on August 16th @ 6 PM. You can register for that event here >>>
If you require ADA access or have additional questions, please email us at email@example.com.