- This event has passed.
Design for Experiments OBA/PDX
October 7 @ 8:30 am - October 8 @ 5:00 pm
Today’s highly competitive environment leaves no time for trial and error. Design of Experiments (DOE): Introduction provides a structured method for determining the relationship between factors affecting a process and the output of that process. With this information, you can quickly develop the optimum balance between factors leading to dramatic improvements in quality, cost, and productivity. Participants in this 16-hour course will gain a firm understanding of the statistical concepts and basic principles underlying Design of Experiments.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the need for experimental design.
- Explain the terminology and principles of experimental design.
- Give examples of continuous and categorical factors.
- Give examples of interactive effects.
- Create design matrices for full factorial experiments.
- Analyze data from full factorial experiments and apply the results.
Who Should Attend:
Engineers, scientists, continuous improvement specialists, quality assurance personnel, or other technical professionals who are responsible for product, process, or test development, improvement, or control activities.
Participants should bring a laptop computer to this training class. No pre-requisites are necessary for this course, although previous exposure to basic statistical methods is helpful.
Cost: 2-day class
Location: Location and driving directions will be emailed separately upon registration.