OEN & OTBC Workshop: Startup 411 – How to Start Your Startup
September 18 @ 11:30 am - 2:30 pm
Got an idea for a startup, but don’t know where to start? This workshop, held jointly by OEN and OTBC, will provide you with:
- A checklist of where to get started
- A review of common mistakes entrepreneurs make and how to avoid them
- An overview of startup funding options (and realities)
- An overview of resources available to entrepreneurs
- Answers to some of the basic questions that always come up, including protecting your idea, finding co-founders, and more!
Boxed Lunch and beverages will be offered to all participants.
Cost: $25 for OEN members and $50 for non-members. *Sorry, no refunds*
Not yet an OEN member? Join today to save $25 and get at least one free PubTalk pass!